The transcript is the official record of coursework and grades, per term, for each school attended within the University of Pennsylvania. It also displays degrees awarded, honors earned, academic notes and the G.P.A. (if applicable).

SP2 alums who graduated in or after 1989 can request a transcript via Penn Intouch or through the University Registrar.

Alums from the School of Social Work who graduated in or before 1988 can request a transcript by downloading the transcript request form.