OST Professional development calendar
This website is designed as a one-stop shop for information on trainings and professional development (PD) for out-of-school time (OST) staff. PD opportunities vary in format and include in-person workshops, webinars, and networking meetings. Check it out at: www.PhillyOSTPD.org
- Search for trainings using filters such as sponsoring organization, staff competency, location, and target audience.
- Choose the option of a Day, Week, Month, or Full List View.
- You can also choose to download a Print-Friendly Version.
- Professional development organizations can create accounts, design organization pages, and upload trainings.
Professional Development (PD) Webinars
These webinars are offered by various providers and cover topics pertaining to OST, afterschool, and youth development. Opportunities are designed for direct-service, administrative, and/or capacity- building staff. We add a continuous stream of new webinars each week, so check back often.
Step 1: Go to:/www.phillyostpd.org
Step 2: Click on “Search for Trainings”
Step 3: Under “Type,” select “Web Based/On-line”
Step 4: Click on “Apply”
PD Calendar Advisory
- The professional development opportunities in this Calendar vary greatly in content, format, intended audience, price, etc.
- The professional development opportunities included in the Calendar do not constitute a complete list of those available in the region, nor is it an endorsement of any or all of the programs mentioned.
- To register for a specific training, you MUST contact the actual sponsoring organization. Please see the appropriate Training Description for details.
For more information about the OST PD Calendar, contact
OSTRC Project Coordinator John