Standing Faculty > Joretha N. Bourjolly, MSW, PhDAssociate Professor/ Clinician Educator
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Director, MSW Program
3701 Locust Walk, Caster Building, Room D18
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6214
215.898.5524 (phone); 215.573.2099 (fax)
Dr. Bourjolly’s research agenda involves the examination of:
- Personal, social, and cultural factors that impact coping process and social functioning of women with breast cancer.
- Access to and utilization of health care services by vulnerable populations.
- The development of cultural competency among behavioral health practitioners.
- Family relations and religious change in African American families.
- Interdisciplinary approaches to geriatric health care research.