Standing Faculty > Dennis P. Culhane, PhDProfessor
Dana and Andrew Stone Chair in Social Policy
- Developing an Annual Homelessness Assessment Report for the US Congress on the prevalence and dynamics of homelessness in the United States.
- The service use patterns of homeless adults in New York City and Philadelphia.
- The Neighborhood Information System: Providing web-based mapping and analysis tools about Philadelphia and its neighborhoods.
- SUMS Replications: Providing web-based mapping and analysis tools to local governments about health and human services needs and utilization trends.
- The Kids Integrated Database Project: Developing a database infrastructure for the analysis of children's education, health and well-being through the integration of administrative records.
- HIV/AIDS housing needs assessment in New York City and New York State.
Recently Completed Projects
- The cost of homelessness versus supportive housing for homeless people with severe mental illness in New York City.
- The prevalence of homelessness in nine US jurisdictions in 1998.
- A model of housing abandonment in Philadelphia.
- The intersection of homelessness and child welfare service involvement in Philadelphia.