SP2 Review 2017
2017 SP2 Review: SP2.0 A Penn Red & Blueprint for Impact
The SP2 Review is the annual publication of the School of Social Policy & Practice. Combining a traditional annual report with a contemporary alumni magazine, the SP2 Review captures the progress and success of SP2’s academic program and research centers.
The Clinician: Volume Six, Issue One – Winter-Spring 2017
- Director’s Message (Lina Hartocollis, PhD, LCSW)
- Going the Distance (Donna M. Wampole, LCSW; Amy Page, LCSW; Manuela Mage, LSW)
- Gilbert Baker: An Interview with the Father of the Rainbow Flag (Manuela Mage, LSW)
- My History of “Change” at Penn (Jeffrey N. Jin, ACSW)
- Seas of Change (Donna M. Wampole, LCSW)
- Alumni News
On May 13 and 14, Jennifer Prah Ruger, PhD, and other international scholars and public health experts will assemble in...
For students in the Master of Science in Social Policy (MSSP) program at Penn’s School of Social Policy & Practice (SP2), having both a...
How routinely do emergency room staff members properly provide help to individuals who present for self-harm? Do they appropriately assess...