SP2 Review 2017
2017 SP2 Review: SP2.0 A Penn Red & Blueprint for Impact
The SP2 Review is the annual publication of the School of Social Policy & Practice. Combining a traditional annual report with a contemporary alumni magazine, the SP2 Review captures the progress and success of SP2’s academic program and research centers.
The Clinician: Volume Six, Issue One – Winter-Spring 2017
- Director’s Message (Lina Hartocollis, PhD, LCSW)
- Going the Distance (Donna M. Wampole, LCSW; Amy Page, LCSW; Manuela Mage, LSW)
- Gilbert Baker: An Interview with the Father of the Rainbow Flag (Manuela Mage, LSW)
- My History of “Change” at Penn (Jeffrey N. Jin, ACSW)
- Seas of Change (Donna M. Wampole, LCSW)
- Alumni News
Rachael Neff, a 2004 alumna of the Master of Social Work (MSW) program at Penn’s School of Social Policy &...
A duo of faculty researchers from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and the University of Pennsylvania have received a Robert...
As part of an ongoing University-wide initiative to foster diversity and inclusion, the Excellence Through Diversity Fund, awarded annually by the Provost’s...
When Christina Bach tells people what she does for a living, they usually respond with, “Oh, I could never do...