SP2 Review 2017
2017 SP2 Review: SP2.0 A Penn Red & Blueprint for Impact
The SP2 Review is the annual publication of the School of Social Policy & Practice. Combining a traditional annual report with a contemporary alumni magazine, the SP2 Review captures the progress and success of SP2’s academic program and research centers.
The Clinician: Volume Six, Issue One – Winter-Spring 2017
- Director’s Message (Lina Hartocollis, PhD, LCSW)
- Going the Distance (Donna M. Wampole, LCSW; Amy Page, LCSW; Manuela Mage, LSW)
- Gilbert Baker: An Interview with the Father of the Rainbow Flag (Manuela Mage, LSW)
- My History of “Change” at Penn (Jeffrey N. Jin, ACSW)
- Seas of Change (Donna M. Wampole, LCSW)
- Alumni News
Ioana Marinescu, PhD, assistant professor at Penn’s School of Social Policy & Practice, recently provided testimonial before Congress during a...
For the past several decades, there’s been a marked decline in how much U.S. citizens trust the country’s democratic process....
Prior to enrolling in the Master of Social Work (MSW) program at Penn’s School of Social Policy & Practice (SP2),...