- AGE-SAFETY at home toolkit
- Problem Solving Therapy training
- Telehealth interventions for care management
- Train professionals in mental health treatments
- Depression care management in Home Health Agencies
- Develop and test new service models for retirement communities (NORCs)
- Develop web-based gerontology curricula
- National Survey on Successful Aging
- University of Hong Kong JoyAge research project
Dakota Becker, a student in the Master of Social Work (MSW) program at Penn’s School of Social Policy & Practice...
The U.S. Department of State and the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board are pleased to announce that Dr. Toorjo...
Soumya Mittal, a student in the Master of Science in Social Policy (MSSP) program at Penn’s School of Social Policy...
As Scott Giacomucci explains, psychodrama—a form of group psychotherapy rooted in aspects of theater, psychology, sociology, and mysticism— has, in...